Logista truly delivers Life Cycle Services
Whether you manage the IT shop for a large commercial enterprise or a group in the public sector market, the application of technology has made your organization more efficient and effective. How that technology is managed over the life of its use will guarantee that its benefits can continue to be realized over a longer period of time. At Logista, we understand that:
- Implementing a long term, enterprise-wide IT support and procurement strategy can contribute more to an organizations bottom line success than ever before.
- A comprehensive, standards-based Life Cycle Services management program can truly make product acquisition, implementation, and support, a more efficient process and much less expensive to maintain.
- The annual total of budget dollars allocated to the acquisition and day-to-day management of technology is more than ever, and continues to grow each year.
- Corporations feel the never ending pressure to find creative ways to make the application of technology a defining advantage between themselves and their competition.
As a result of this never ending metamorphosis, the need for a cradle-to-grave, best practices program can be the difference between strategically managing your technology, or a reactive existence where technology is managing you.
A top down realistic evaluation
Few organizations realize how the adoption of a ‘standards-based’ initiative (encompassing all aspects of voice and data) creates a ripple effect where cost savings are realized at multiple layers within the organization. These implications begin the first day an item is requisitioned and continues even after it is retired.
We believe that prior to implementing a standards-based, Life Cycle Services program there should be a thorough, accurate evaluation and identification of business and cost drivers. Cost drivers are all those elements that determine the total cost of a business process. In many organizations there isn’t a ‘big picture’ understanding of what the cost drivers are. This can negate any ability to develop a best practices solution right from the start. Our charter is to:
- help clients identify ‘cost drivers’
- propose support alternatives that lower costs and also improve service delivery
- continue to investigate and assess alternatives that will reduce annual ‘technology spend’ in the future.
Logista can help you gain maximum value from your technology infrastructure with strategies and plans that align business objectives with technology investments.