April 6, 2009
Logista Achieves VMWare Enterprise Certification
- Server installations, upgrades and maintenance.
- Server and storage consolidation.
- Remote access design and management.
- Storage planning, installations, upgrades and management.
- High availability, backup, recovery and disaster preparedness.
- Security planning and tools implementation, including assessments.
- Design, implementation, analysis and testing.
- Technology architecture planning, staging, integration and rollout services.
Logista was founded in 1983 to provide technology and support services to businesses in Mississippi. Since then, Logista has expanded its market area and expertise to become one of the premier technology integrators and support organizations in the country. Logista is headquartered in Birmingham, AL and currently employs more than 360 IT professionals in 7 southeastern states, and provides support services through a network of voice and data support professionals in all 50 states.
For more information please visit: www.logistasolutions.com